Wednesday, April 12, 2017

DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB

Dollar Shave Club


The Dollar Shave Club is a monthly subscription box for razors. I ordered this for my husband who is a baldie and has his head shaved every 2 to 3 days as up keep. I choose the 4x blade razors. I only paid $1 for this 1st trial and each month after will be $6. You get 1 handle and 4 razor cartridges. They also sent a sample of Dr. Carver's shave butter.  The package came with a week.

We give these razors 5 out of 5 hearts
❤❤❤❤❤

 The price is great and recieving them by mail monthly or bi-monthly is so convient. If you are a busy parent  or just forgetful like me, your razors will always be on deck. Also the quality is great. The handles are sturdy and well made and the razor cartridges pivot to get that close shave. That was my favorite quality, cause I'm the one who shaves my hubbie's head.

 We also loved Dr. Carver's shave butter. Combined with the razor this made the shave smooth and quick. It also made his head really smooth. This can be purchased through Dollar Shave Club as well. All in all it is a great product we will continue to subscribe to.


If you would like to become member of the Dollar Shave Club click the link to recieve your 1st month for only a dollar
 Dollar Shave Club

Special thanks to my Hubbie  for being my test dummy and model.😙

2 comments: